Bodycraft SPX Indoor Spin bike from our commercial range provides high quality and durability. Perfect for group classes or individual indoor training.
- Commercial range suitable for Club use, yet affordable for Home use
- Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance, and including a micro-adjust Safety Knob with Emergency Stop
- Super comfortable saddle
- Saddle and Handlebars are adjustable for a perfect fit
- Belt Drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance
- Frame: Heavy-Duty steel frame with two layers of powder coat paint to prevent rust.
- Flywheel: 21 kg Precision Flywheel is perimeter weighted for high inertia and
Spins on German-Made SKF™ sealed bearings.
- Drive: French-Made Hutchinson™ SPK V-Ribbed automatic belt.
- Resistance: Patented friction brake with Micro-Adjust safety knob and emergency stop.
- Lower Bracket: Heat treated Cro-Moly Axle turns on sealed German-Made SKF™ bearings.
- Cranks: Three-piece cold forged steel 175 mm long.
- Pedals: Aluminium alloy pedals with toe straps. Can be switched to standard pedals.
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Stainless steel with engrave scale, Hexagonal shape
creates a very rigid connection and Micro-Adjustments to fit all sizes and styles.
- Seat: Top Quality Velo™ Saddle.
- Maximum User Weight: 136 kg
- Additional Features: Two Water Bottle Holders Included
- L 110 cm x W 61 cm x H 120 cm
Manufacturer’s commercial warranty.
Includes Free delivery to Perth metro only.
Contact the store for alternative delivery options.