Bodycraft SPX Indoor Spin bike from our commercial range provides high quality and durability. Perfect for group classes or individual indoor training.
- Commercial range suitable for Club use, yet affordable for Home use
- Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance, and including a micro-adjust Safety Knob with Emergency Stop
- Super comfortable saddle
- Saddle and Handlebars are adjustable for a perfect fit
- Belt Drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance
- Frame: Heavy-Duty steel frame with two layers of powder coat paint to prevent rust.
- Flywheel: 21 kg Precision Flywheel is perimeter weighted for high inertia and
Spins on German-Made SKF™ sealed bearings.
- Drive: French-Made Hutchinson™ SPK V-Ribbed automatic belt.
- Resistance: Patented friction brake with Micro-Adjust safety knob and emergency stop.
- Lower Bracket: Heat treated Cro-Moly Axle turns on sealed German-Made SKF™ bearings.
- Cranks: Three-piece cold forged steel 175 mm long.
- Pedals: Aluminium alloy pedals with toe straps. Can be switched to standard pedals.
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Stainless steel with engrave scale, Hexagonal shape
creates a very rigid connection and Micro-Adjustments to fit all sizes and styles.
- Seat: Top Quality Velo™ Saddle.
- Maximum User Weight: 136 kg
- Additional Features: Two Water Bottle Holders Included
- L 110 cm x W 61 cm x H 120 cm
Manufacturer’s commercial warranty.
Bike is on backorder and available June.
Price includes new boxed product, manual and toolkit requiring assembly.
Customer pick up available following customer payment and confirmation of order.
Payment can be made online or in-store.
Contact the store for assembly and delivery options to other locations.