Bodycraft SPX Magnetic Indoor Spin Bike is designed for spinning enthusiasts for indoor cycling in the comfort of your home.
At a Glance:
- Eddy current magnetic resistance and belt drive to provide you with a cycling experience that is extra-smooth and whisper-quiet
- Super comfortable saddle
- Saddle and Handlebars are adjustable for a perfect fit to suit a range of heights
- Optional Bluetooth/ANT+ RPM Cadence / Speed Sensor compatible with your mobile device to help track your training performance (sold separately)
- Optional Tavortec Computer Console with LCD display to track your training performance results (sold separately)
- Frame: Heavy-Duty steel frame.
- Flywheel: Precision sealed bearings and precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminium flywheel for high inertia.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free automotive grade kevlar reinforced belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic eddy current resistance controlled with the micro-adjust safety knob and emergency stop.
- Lower Bracket: Precision bearings and case hardened shaft.
- Cranks: Three-piece cold forged steel 175 mm long.
- Pedals: Aluminium alloy dual sided pedals with toe cage. Can be switched to standard pedals.
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Chrome plated steel with fore and aft adjustments with scale to fit most shapes.
- Seat: Fully adjustable higher performance racing saddle.
- Additional Features: Two Water Bottle Holders Included
- Maximum User Weight: 136 kg
- L 110 cm x W 61 cm x H 120 cm
- 55 kgs in weight
Looking for more details? Check out our brochure.
Manufacturer’s warranty for home use applies; frame 7 years, parts 4 years, labour 1 year.
Price includes bike new in box, manual and toolkit, requiring assembly.
Our Bodycraft SPX Magnetic Indoor Bike is available now. Payment can be made online or in-store.
Customer pick up is available following confirmation of order and payment. Contact the store for assembly and delivery options outside metro locations.