Our Freelander Curved Treadmill is a commercial non-motorised treadmill with resistance controls to provide various training workout options.
At a Glance
- Curved decking to adapt to short or long stride and intensity of workout
- Charge up your workout with adjustable resistance levels from 0 to 4 levels
- Select from 7 workout programs including interval training, customised option, 4 target rate training programs
- Easy to read LCD console to show your training options and performance feedback display
- Motor-less to save you power and maintenance expenses
- Quiet when in use
- Multiple hand grip options to suit your workout preference
- Water bottle holder
- Suits up to 150kg maximum user weight
- Commercial grade fittings
What makes the curved non-motorised treadmill unique? The design means you can correct your walking or running style and your workout intensity will be 30% greater than motorised treadmills, as your effort will determine the intensity of training. You’ll engage more of your muscle groups over and above motorised treadmills.
Easy to use, and designed to meet various training workouts including high intensity interval training.
Adjust your training experience to suit your training intensity and goals by selecting a training program to suit your needs. Select from one of four training target programs, 10/20 and 20/10 HIIT interval training, or customise your own program.
Our Treadmill features two transportation wheels for easy mobility plus floor levellers to adjust to your floor surface.
|Speed||Unlimited speed and effort driven|
|Suspension||Commercial rubberised slat cushioning and roller system|
|Resistance||0 to 4 Levels Manual Resistance|
|Running Surface||L 1660mm x W 440mm|
|Max User Weight||150kg|
|Heart Rate Reading||Compatible with your Heart Rate Monitor device only|
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.|
|Safety Feature||Static when not in use.|
Computer And Programs
Allows Mode for time/distance/calorie target training
|Workout statistics||Time (min:sec)
Pulse (BPM) when you use your own Heart Rate Monitor device
|Programs||Target Training Programs – time, distance, calories, heart rate; 10/20 and 20/10 Interval Training; 1 Custom User program|
Dimensions And Weight
|Occupancy Size||L 1720mm x W 850mm x H 160mm|
|Gross Weight||90kg approx.|
|Net Weight||79kg approx|