Horizon Paragon X Treadmill is Italian-inspired design!
At a Glance
- Designed for fitness enthusiasts looking to run, sprint and taller users with a longer stride length and powered with a 3.25 HP motor and strong frame
- Enjoy a longer and wider running surface with a thicker belt, and adjustable cushioned surface designed to absorb the impact of running
- Touch button to adjust your incline from 0 – 12%, and speed from 0.8 – 20 km per hour
- Sleek design and LED display console window to display Time, Distance, Incline, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate
- Select from a range of Manual use and Target Programs including: Sprint 8, Distance, Calories, Interval, Performance, Heart Rate, Step, Cushion Run, Customisable Programs and sync to Bluetooth Heart Rate
- Use the FitDisplay App. and enjoy the digital programs Beat, Contest, Sprint 8, Virtual Active, Distance Target, Speed Target, Calories Target, Heart Rate Target, Intervals, Manual
- Use the Device Holder to enjoy streaming and virtual classes and Bluetooth compatible with FitDisplay app, HR monitoring strap or device and other popular fitness apps.
- Save on space and fold up when not in use with FeatherLight Folding
- Belt 2.2mm thickness
- Running Area 153 x 56 cm
- Running Surface Variable Response Cushioning + adjustable air cushioning system
- Incline Range 0 – 12%
- Speed Range 0.8 – 20 km per hour
- Motor 3.25 HP Johnson Drive System
- Dimensions (L X W X H) 206 x 97 x 147 cm
- Folded Dimensions (L X W X H) 114 x 97 x 181 cm
- Product Weight 125 kg
- User Weight Capacity 180 kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 5 years on frame and drive motor, 2 years parts
Price includes new in box product, manual and toolkit requiring assembly; with delivery of product to metro location only, ground floor level only.
Contact the store for assembly options; or delivery options to rural locations.
Consider black rubber mat tiles to protect your flooring.