Horizon Paros Pro Bike is a super comfortable bike that is supercharged for resistance. Suits most users up to 1.8m in height.
It’s the perfect upright exercise bike to support your fitness training…quietly, smoothly and safely in your home.
Our upright exercise bike is a strong sturdy design, with easy to use controls to improve your fitness, and a comfortable adjustable seat. The magnetic flywheel is whisper quiet so you can enjoy music or your video whilst you cycle.
Our Horizon Paros Pro bike is manufactured by American brand, Johnson.
At a Glance:
- Feel comfortable and safe with a solid study frame, reinforced crank pedals, cushioned seat, and adjustable options.
- 16 programs to provide variety in your training plus manual cycling.
- Experience whisper quiet resistance with the 7kg magnetic flywheel.
- Easy to read display on settings and training feedback
- Seat Black/Silver Comfortable Upright Seat
- Seat Adjustment Adjust your seat vertically and horizontally to get the perfect fit
- Flywheel Sporting a healthy 7 kg / 15.4 lbs flywheel
- Handle bars Ergo Adjustable
- Pedals Self-balancing with Adjustable Straps
- Extras Energy Saver Mode turns the console display off after 15 minutes of no activity
- Console Display 5.8” Blue/Yellow Backlit LCD with Profile Display and Fully Customisable Feedback Windows
- Console Display Feedback Monitor your training performance with Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Pulse, Watts, Recovery and Body Fat. Check out the video to set up your console for simple manual cycling, programs, and customised user settings.
- Programs Select your training program to suit your training goals with 16 Programs including Manual, 12 Pre-set Programs, Customised User, Heart Rate Control and Watts Control
- Heart Rate Contact Grips Monitor your heart rate with the Wireless Receiver
- Resistance System ECB Magnetic Brake
- Power Requirements Adaptor provided to power the console and resistance
- Resistance Levels 16 Electronically Adjustable
- Overall Dimensions L 103 x W 60 x H 135 cm / 41” x 24” x 53”
- Product Weight 31 kg / 68 Ibs
- User Weight Capacity 136 kg / 300 lbs
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Conditions apply – 5 years frame and generator, 2 years parts, 1 year labour
* Price includes new in box, assembled and delivery to Perth metro location 20 km radius from store, to ground floor level only, excludes steps or stairs.
Available in store and online. Customer pick up from store is available on order.
Please contact the store for delivery to alternate locations.
Looking for more bike options? Check out our videos for more bike options.