Lifespan Spin Bike SP 460 M2 provides indoor cycling in the safety and comfort of your home with exceptional value for money.
The Lifespan Spin Bike SP 460 M2 has a Commercial Grade Cast Iron Flywheel, provides a smooth and steady cadence for a better workout like a real bike cycling on the road.
Plus our spin bike has some new features at the same price! Plush seat to improve comfort so you can train longer.
Experience: Simply turn the dial to increase the resistance to improve your cardio-fitness workout, just as you would riding uphill.
Comfort and Adjustment: With adjustable handlebar and saddle positions, you’ll find a comfortable riding position no matter what size or shape you are. Suits riders up to 190cm tall.
High Quality Steel Construction: The Commercial based Tubular Steel Frame is super sturdy to minimise frame movement during hard sprints or hill climbs, simulate road cycling, and suitable to support up to 125 kg in weight.
TrueSpin™ Precision Flywheel: Provides a quiet, stable and smooth ride, and reduces wear and tear on parts.
Multi-function LCD Display: Keep track of your performance with a large LCD display data including calories, distance, cadence, odometer, speed and time.
Toe-Clip Pedals: The Steel toe-clip pedals lock in your feet to ensure foot control to power your ride.
Additional features: Bottle holder and bottle with Transport wheels for ease of movement
- Manual Adjustable Mechanical Resistance
- Spring-Driven Double Caliper System
- Push-down to stop
- 18kg Heavy Duty Cast Iron Flywheel Diameter. 453mm
- Aluminum alloy pedals with toe clips
- 3-Piece Forged Steel Crank
- Chain Drivetrain
- Drink Bottle Holder
- Tubular Steel Frame for extra strength
- TrueSpin™ Balance Tested
- Transport Wheels to move your bike when not in use
- Floor levellers
- Handle Bar Adjustable Up/Down
- In-built Hand Pulse Sensors
- Plush new racing seat design for performance, PU Leather seat, Adjustable up/down, forwards/backwards, Adjustable Angle
- Computer: Cycle Monitor Large LCD display – Time, Speed, Distance, Cadence (RPM), Pulse (BPM) through Hand Pulse Sensors, Calories (Estimate)
Dimensions and Weight:
- Crank Arm Length 170mm
- Centre Crank to Seat Top Range 62cm – 84cm
- Top Tube to Seat Centre Range 58cm – 75cm
- Occupancy Size 130cm x 52cm x 125cm (L x W x H)
- Packaging Size 108cm x 19.5cm x 84cm (L x w x H)
- Gross Weight 45kg
- Net Weight 40kg
- Maximum User Weight 125kg
Manufacturer’s Warranty Cover:· Lifetime of 5 Years Spin Bike Frame, 12 Months Parts replacement.
Our SP 460 M2 is in stock but be quick! Available to purchase in-store and online.