Nohrd WallBars provide strength training in a small compact space!
Our Nohrd WallBars provide multi-functional training options within a small footprint. The Wallbars with their clean lines and timber design compliments your home, gym or office. The Nohrd Wallbars are unique pieces of fitness furniture to suit the training needs of the entire family including strength and flexibility training. The Wallbars (or Stallbars in USA) suit strength training and building flexibility for a range of fitness regimes and sports including martial arts, gymnasts, dancers. Gyms will use Wallbars for climbing, hanging, swinging, pullups, step-ups. Add resistance bands to use for your upper body or leg movements, or Multi Adaptors
for dips and chin-ups, and you can achieve have a full body workout.
Available in a range of solid hardwood timbers – Ash, Club, Cherry and Walnut.
See Nohrd videos for a range of strength training and cardio fitness exercises.
Available in 10 or 14 bars to increase the range of gripping for stretching and body weight exercises.
The safety bonds on the built-in side arm ensure safe training and retract automatically when folded up.
Holds a maximum weight of 120 kg.
Add the Multi-Adaptors to increase your training options including chin ups and tricep dips.
For taller users, add the Wallbars Extension to increase the height by 21.5 cm. Available in the range of timbers.
Options are sold separately.
- Includes 10 or 14 bars
- Material: High quality solid wood
- Elegant wood finish and modern design
- Clever space-saving design
- Ideal for suspension training and fitness band exercises
- Adjustable top arm offers increased variation, allowing maximum benefits for stretching, core workouts or body-weight training
- Use in combination with tension bands to turn the wall bars into a multi-functional training station for your entire body
- Offering various grip positions at different angles for stretching and body weight exercises
- Manufacturer provides 5 years on frame, 3 years parts and 1 year on labour warranty