Enjoy our compact exercise bike in the comfort of your home!
At a Glance:
- Small and compact to suit cyclists in the short to mid-height range
- Upright style to focus on downward cycling movement
- 5 kg flywheel to power your training
- Easy to use and simple console with performance data display while you train
- Providing 24 levels of resistance to help your pace yourself while you improve your fitness
- Work out and check your cadence, time, calories, and pulse
- 24 levels of tension resistance
- Monitor is blue backlit LCD display showing distance, time, calories, rpm, pulse so you can track your training performance
- Tablet/book holder
- Steel frame construction and power coated finish
- Contoured seat for comfort
- Small footplate and adjustable foot straps
- Wheels for transport when not in use
- 3 piece crank foot pedal
- Adjustable seat up/down, forward/back; adjustable handlebars
- Maximum user weight limit 100 kg
- Boxed dimensions L 91 cm x W 25 cm x H 64 cm
- Weight 33 kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty 12 months
Available in-store and online
Price includes new in box, toolkit and manual with assembly instructions.
Delivery cost applies to city locations only. Contact the store for delivery options to rural locations; and our assembly options.
Looking for more cardio options in the range? Check out the Pure Design range of spin bikes, upright bikes, air bikes, and rowers.